A, B & C Leagues
Co-Ed Adult Winter Hockey League
Each team requires a minimum of, but not limited to, 13 Full-Time Skaters
Dates: November 5th- May 6th
Dates: October 23rd – April 3rd
Due to past confusion we will no longer be offering partial season signups where PIA keeps track of how many games you play. We will only be offering the the five options listed below.
- There will be 24 total games.
- Double Elimination Playoffs
- Winning team takes home a Trophy: “The PIA Cup”
- Winning team will get their name on the plaque at the rink.
- Team captains skate at a reduced price of $290.
- Registration will be accepted online ONLY.
- There will be no registration at PIA.
If you choose to register for the first half of the season but decide to play for the full season, there will be no credit given for the second half. You will have to register for the second half at an additional $205.
Pick And Choose 12-Game Option Format & Rules
This option allows you to pick and choose any 12 of the remaining games to play.
Pick & Choose tickets are only good for 1 Full Season (Summer or Winter)! YOU CANNOT OVERLAP SEASONS WITH THESE TICKETS!
- You still register as you normally would for a team or as a Free Agent to be placed on a team
- Once you complete the registration, you will be issued E-Tickets with a QR Code for your phone.
- Upon entering the rink: Scan your code on the rear camera on the tablet mounted on the Skate Sharpening counter to log into that game. This will send an email to both you and us stating you have used this e-ticket and will generate a report to us.
- If for any reason you do not have a phone you can print the QR code out to be used
IF YOU FORGET YOUR PHONE OR YOUR CODE WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE RINK YOU NEED TO IMMEDIATELY FIND THE RINK TECHNICIAN ON DUTY AND REPORT TO THEM SO IT CAN BE ENTERED BY HAND BEFORE STEPPING ON THE ICE SURFACE. ANYONE CAUGHT ON THE ICE WITHOUT LOGGING IN FOR THE GAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ICE SURFACE AND WILL FORFEIT ALL REMAINING GAMES AND MONIES PAID INTO THE LEAGUE. NO EXCUSES.
Full Season Pay in Full:
- A/B League: November 5th – May 6th
- C League: October 23rd – April 3rd
- Price: $390.00 Per Player
- Full Season Pay in 2 Installments:
- A/B League:
- 1st Payment due upon registration
- 2nd Payment due on 1/21/18
- C League:
- 1st Payment due upon registration
- 2nd Payment due on 1/1/18
- Price: $390 Per Player
- Pay $195 per payment
- Pick & Choose any 12 games for $205.00
- Due upon registration
- First Half of the Season:
- A/B League: November 5th – February 11th
- C League: October 23rd – January 15th
- Price: $$205.00
- Second Half of the Season:
- A/B League: February 18th – May 6th
- C League: January 22nd – April 3rd
- Price: $205
WANT TO TRY ICE HOCKEY BUT HAVE NO GEAR?
Penobscot Ice Arena now has Adult Size Rental Gear for those that want to try the sport. Adult Hockey is one of the fastest growing segments in the sport. It provides an excellent workout and cardio while having a ton of fun.
The Penobscot Ice Arena Offers Co-Ed Adult Learn To Skate / Learn To Play Hockey Classes once Per Week on Wednesday Nights From 8:30 to 10:30 PM . The first hour is instructional, drills etc. The second hour is a scrimmage. Do just the first hour or both. We have Div. 1 College and Junior “A” Instructors on staff. The cost is $15.00 for the session:
You can rent all the gear to try the sport (with the exception of skates) for a deposit of $250.00. Once the gear is turned in and checked, you will receive your deposit back. You can rent skates weekly for $5.00 per session.
PLEASE E-MAIL AHEAD FOR RENTAL GEAR OR WITH QUESTIONS: email@example.com
Co-Ed Adult Divisions for Ages 18+
Seasons: Winter League & Summer League
Single Elimination Playoffs
USA Hockey Refs are used
Zero tolerance towards negative behavior, bullies, and disrespect to the refs.
Each team must have a minimum of 13 skaters plus one goalie.
A: Designed for: High Skill Level/Experienced/Advanced Players–Very Fast Paced
B: Designed for: High Skill to Mid-Range Skill Players–Fast Paced
C: Designed for: Beginner to Intermediate Mixed Levels of Skill–Slower Speed
Game Format: 60 Minute ice time; 3 periods – 20 min. run time
Penobscot Ice Arena
90 Acme Rd
Brewer Maine 04412