Stick & Puck
Pay a reduced rate of $185.00 per hour (paid in advance) and set the per-skater price for your organization. Recommended for 20-30 skaters. Your organization would be responsible for admission, collection, promotion, refreshments, etc. Use of the warm room for the entire purchased time is included.
Rate of $240.00 (paid in advance), and your organization sets the per-skater price. Our rink can handle 100-125 skaters at full capacity. Your guests can bring their own skates, or rent them at a reduced price of $3.00. Includes use of the warm room.
“PACK THE RINK”
Any school, church groups, boy/girl scout troops or any and all other organizations can participate in our “PACK THE RINK” fundraiser and earn money for their group or organization.
“PACK THE RINK” is a low risk, minimal effort fundraising opportunity available to all groups looking to raise money for their organizations. “PACK THE RINK” fundraisers can be done during public ice skating sessions or your group can “own” the ice during a private ice session.
It Works Like This:
After your group chooses a date to “host” a public skating or private ice event, it’s your responsibility to “PACK THE RINK”. Invite friends, parents, teachers, other groups, anyone you can think of to “PACK THE RINK”. The rink will donate a portion of the gate receipts back to your organization. How much you raise is based on your group’s ability to “PACK THE RINK”
Contact us to set up your “PACK THE RINK” Fundraiser at email@example.com.
EXAMPLE: Private ice $240.00: It would take 48 skaters @ $5.00 to cover costs. After that the rest goes to the organization. So if you get the whole organization to attend (lets say at least 150 skaters) the organization gets $510.00.
- All skaters must sign the PIA liability waiver on entering the rink.
- Your organization will clean up the warm room when your event is finished, or PIA can clean up for an additional $50.00 fee.
- All Stick & Puck skaters must be in full gear with helmet. Helmets must have a cage or at least a half face-shield.
- No sticks, pucks, or other items are allowed during a private Public Skate event.
- Ice time is rented and scheduled in relation to other already-scheduled events.
- No street shoes allowed on the ice surface. Skates only.